Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Oregonian Supports Taxing Marijuana, But Only If We Lie About It | The Weed Blog

The Oregonian Supports Taxing Marijuana, But Only If We Lie About It | The Weed Blog


 clip from article : Today marijuana activists in Oregon (and beyond!) were treated with two of the best articles I have read in awhile. The first one is by the legendary Radical Russ Belville, and originally appeared on his website, which I strongly encourage all TWB readers to check out early and often. There’s a ton of great stuff over there and Radical Russ is always working extra hard to post new material on just about every media format there is possible. The second article is by one of my heroes, Executive Director of the National Cannabis Coalition Anthony Johnson. As I’ve said before, the National Cannabis Coalition is making BIG moves, and I encourage readers to check out their site as well! [read more at link]


No comments:

Post a Comment