Friday, October 26, 2012

Lindsey: Cures Colon Cancer With Cannabis in 48 days | Chris Beat Cancer

Lindsey: Cures Colon Cancer With Cannabis in 48 days | Chris Beat Cancer

clip from article: 
The chemo was causing more harm than good.
That day I made life a changing decision (either way), I told the oncologist I want the chemo to stop and the remainder of my “treatment” to be an opportunity for me to heal myself holistically. She wasn’t happy but gave me an appointment for the 23rd May 2012. Saying they will still follow protocol and treat me even if I don’t take the chemo. I wondered whether she didn’t worry too much because she probably believed I wouldn’t be alive on the 23rd May.
Around that time I met some interesting people on facebook who had a lot to say about cannabis oil curing cancer, I did all the research I could do and could only come up with positive things about the plant. The testimonials of people who have been cured were incredible. I can’t mention names, but I wrote on the wall of one of the groups that are fighting to legalize cannabis, asking if anyone knew where I could get my hands on some cannabis oil. I already knew about the benefits while on chemo.
A few days later the universe hooked me up with just the right person – and within days I was sorted.
I managed to connect with some people who are taking the legal issue to parliament. These people knew some people who were growing the herb to heal people with cancer.  I paid R7200.00 for 6 syringes for the full dose needed to ingest to kill the cancer, which was 6 syringes full.  (Depending on the exchange rate, R7200 South African Rands = $900-1000 US Dollars.)
Cannabis is very strong and the idea is to build up the daily dose over time. One dose is a drop on your finger about the size of “half a grain of rice”.  The syringe is the easiest way to store and produce one drop of oil at a time.  I took all 6 syringes, which totalled 18 grams, in 46 days. Most people take about 90 days.
Now, after doing more research, I plan to buy a Vaporizer to get the oil (like Shona Banda) or will juice raw cannabis, which will work out MUCH cheaper.
There are loads of sites about cannabis oil, one of the best is Phoenix Tears, if you are looking for more information on the subject. http://phoenixtears.ca/make-the-medicine
I started my new treatment on the day I walked out the hospital, declaring my “independence”.  It’s been a journey…Mostly hilarious, but some not so funny experiences as well.
I feel strong, brave, invincible…and I’m so loved…that’s worth staying for, I would say! [ read more at link]

No comments:

Post a Comment