Saturday, September 8, 2012

Medical marijuana president opens legal defense fund - ContraCostaTimes.com

Medical marijuana president opens legal defense fund - ContraCostaTimes.com

clip from article: Aaron Sandusky is seeking a little help from his friends in the pro-medical-marijuana movement in his defense against the federal government.
Sandusky, the president of G3 Holistic, a now-closed medical-marijuana cooperative in Upland, has opened a legal defense fund to help him pay attorney fees and some living expenses while he is under house arrest awaiting his trial.
"This has been a very difficult thing for me to do. I have always been the one giving," Sandusky said in an email. "I have never had to ask for any help like this before but (because) the DEA has seized all my personal assets, forced our business shut, put me on house detention and are monitoring my every move, I don't have many choices."

[read more at link]

No comments:

Post a Comment